Saturday, February 29, 2020

Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Birthday and Bird Ballad Belated Birthday Masculine Card

Hello peeps. My card today is a CASE of my own card here. I used the Bird Ballad Designer Series paper once again and the Stitched Nested Dies but used the sentiment from Itty Bitty Birthday. 


Here's the inside...

with another sentiment from Itty Bitty Birthday. I fussy cut the bird in the corner.

That's all for today folks! Time is short and I'm sure it is for you too! But before I go, I'd like to enter my card in the Crafty Friends Challenge #130 Animals/Birds and the Brown Sugar Challenge #298.

8 comments:

  1. Pretty card Karen! Love the clean design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice CAS Card! Really lets that pretty DSP shine! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering if it would be considered CAS. Thanks, Mary.

      Delete
  3. Hello… Thanks for sharing your birds card with us. It’s so lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘’animal/birds’ theme … It will certainly brighten someone's day! Good luck in the draw and please join us next time at Crafty Friends.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Diane, for leaving a comment on behalf of Crafty Friends.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...