Monday, December 10, 2018

Stampin' Up! More Designer Paper Depleted!

So, yesterday I showed you three treat boxes I made for our card group members and here's another set of three. I have decided to enter these at the Dragonfly Journeys Handmade Holiday Magic Challenge #130. You need to visit that post, especially if you are a Green Bay Packers' fan. Aaron Rodgers has been my favorite quarterback for a number of years. I was raised and grew up on Bart Starr! However, my loyalty is no longer to one particular team ... for many reasons.


The one on the left was done with current Under The Mistletoe DSP. The Early Espresso pine cones were die cut with the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies. The bow, cut with the same set, is Cherry Cobbler. The sentiment is from Timeless Tidings.

The middle "box" is embellished with a die from Starlight Thinlits dies using Sparkle Glimmer Paper. I cut two and glued them together so it would be sparkly on each side. The patterned paper is Graphic 45.

The last one uses the same die for the embellishment but cut with Gold Glimmer Paper, again double. The DSP is retired. The sentiment is from Christmas Pines.

Just like yesterday, the instructions/measurements can be found here.

Thank you for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. More cute treat holders, perfect for the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute. Kinda wish I had them now. I too am an Aaron Rodgers fan. My husband taught me everything I know about football. He was a Packer fan, or maybe more correctly a Vince Lombardi fan. on Stampin' Up! WWYS #192 Seasonal Chums

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! I adore your sweet cards and thanks so much for your sweet comments. I do love my Packers! Thank you for joining my month long Handmade Holiday Magic blog challenge, I hope to see you again, and good luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...