Sunday, July 15, 2018

Stampin' Up! Rooted in Nature Christmas

Yep, it's another Christmas card CASE'd from Lisa Brown. You can see her card and how it was made here.

Here's mine...



My card base is Night of Navy with a mat of retired Stampin' Up! Warmth and Cheer DSP. The next mat is Night of Navy and the art piece is Very Vanilla. The inks I used are Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce and Old Olive. The ribbon is something I purchased from Amazon years ago.

I used the Christmas Pines stamp set for the sentiment and Rooted in Nature for the trees. I stamped and cut one tree out with the Nature's Roots Framelits and adhered it with a dimensional. You'll need just a scrap of Very Vanilla for that.

Thank you for stopping by today. I bet I have one more CASE up my sleeve for tomorrow!

Measurements:

Card base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Very Vanilla: 2" x 4" 
Night of Navy: 2 1/4" x 4 1/4"
Warmth and Cheer DSP:  4" x 5 1/4"

Scrap Very Vanilla for die cut tree
Ribbon: 10"




2 comments:

  1. Another pretty card! Great design and layering! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. I know you've got a lot on your plate and I appreciate your taking the time to comment.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...