Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Stampin' Up! Love

I did not get to clean out my old stamps today either. BUT, I didn't use any retired items on my card. I found three challenges today in which I will enter it.

1. Cuttlebug Mania - Flowers & Dies 
2. Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #280
3. Stamp, Ink, Paper #131 Emboss It!


For the Cuttlebug challenge, I used Stampin' Up's Stitched Shape Framelits and my Big Shot for my square die cut. I'm not sure what company the heart die is from but I bought it before I was a Stampin' Up demonstrator. 

Here's the sketch inspiration from HSS...

For SIP's challenge
I used the Garden Trellis TIEF from Stampin' Up! 

My card base is Tranquil Tide, the embossed panel is Calypso Coral, the square is from Painted Autumn DSP, the heart is Whisper White and the banner is Tranquil Tide. It was cut with the Banner Triple Punch. 

Here's where I goofed...the lighting in my room is not the best. I thought the ribbon was Tranquil Tide, but alas I discovered it was Island Indigo Ombre...and it was already adhered...so it now identifies as Tranquil Tide! (I have scraps left and I will try to color it with my Stampin' Write marker!)

The "love" sentiment is from Hold on to Hope, which will be available tomorrow in the Occasions catalog. (Leave me a comment if you would like a catalog.) I used a Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Marker to ink only that word (the the entire sentiment is "God is Love"). I adhered the Calypso Coral heart, from the Subtles Enamel Shapes, with a glue dot.

If you would like the measurements I used, just leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by and looking!



Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty....that ombre ribbon is delightful! I haven't gotten hardly any ribbon this year, but this is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love the colors that you used! Great design too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I like the slightly different shade of the ombre ribbon - a happy mistake!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Karen! Love your embossed background. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those stitched dies are beautiful and such elegance to a design. It works so nicely with that pretty paper and lovely embossing folder, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful embossing
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebugmania Challenge!
    Cuttlebugmania Challenge DT
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, all, for stopping by and leaving such nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I love all of the simple detail! Thank you for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful take on our sketch challenge. I loved how you used the stamp set and the stitched framelits. Thanks for joining us Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining our Cuttlebug Mania challenge this time!
    Swissie DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...