Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Stampin' Up! Crafting Forever Feminine Birthday

Happy Wednesday peeps! I did not get to clean up my craft room, I did not get to clean out retired stamps, I did not get my card inventory organized and I did not have to cook. BUT I did get to make today's card!

I CASE'd (copy and selectively edit) my upline, Mary Deatherage. Click on the blue link to see her card...and here's mine...



I think the colors are quite feminine AND it is for a very close friend who just happens to be a woman! So, with that said I am entering it in WWC151 - Charlotte's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge...thank you Charlotte for a great challenge!

Measurements, Stamps, Ink and Paper:

Pink Pirouette Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Wisteria Wonder Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 2 1/4″ Scallop Circle (mat for top art circle); 
Whisper White Card Stock:  3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner); 1 7/8″ circle (top art circle); 1 1/2" scallop (bottom art circle)
Fresh Floral DSP: scrap for flower pot, bottom mat circle (1 5/8") and piece for envelope flap
Stamp Set: Crafting Forever
Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette
Markers: Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Smoky Slate
Blends: Pink Pirouette Dark and Light, Rich Razzleberry Light, Color Lifter
Embossing Folder: Sparkle TIEF
I hope I covered everything! If you would like to order any of these products, I would be delighted to help you with that! Just visit my DBWS (Demonstrator Business Web Service!), click on "Contact Me" (upper right corner) and leave a message. Thanks for looking!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, what a delightfully feminine crafting card! I love the way you've CASEd your upline but made it distinctively your own. That Sparkle ef creates the perfect background for the two images spotlighted by your die-cut circles. Great colours and wonderful idea to continue the theme inside. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and very girly! Love the soft colors, great design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! And perfectly girlie and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of a great stamp set! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and I must say I LOVE your choice of images! Super cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...