Friday, September 22, 2017

Stampin' Up! Day

Thursday is our card group and it was a fun Stampin' Up! day. I was the hostess and made a crab/pineapple salad...interesting combo, yes?

We made two Christmas cards, a beach card and an insect card. My choices were to CASE Linda Cullen (first two), Terry Lynn Bright (third) and do my own design (fourth)...here goes...





Guess which one is my favorite?

I made a card tonight but I was so disappointed with how it turned out, I decided I need to go back to the drawing board and try again tomorrow.

Thanks for looking today!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful day and ended up with some gorgeous cards!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...