Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Stampin' Up! Thanks & Giving Plaid Tidings Birthday Card

Good Tuesday morning, stamping friends. I'm going to be completely modest about my card today...I LOVE it! LOL!! Take a look-see...

One of my friends from church is having a birthday in October and I thought this was very fitting. Her favorite color is orange. Because of that, I decided to submit it to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #302. I went straight down the left hand side. Thank you, Betty, for this great challenge!
 

My card base is Paper Pumpkin. I adhered a mat of Very Vanilla and then a mat of  Plaid Tidings DSP (retired). I had cut an extra circle from the Spotlight on Nature dies at the retreat, stamped it with Amy's Thanks & Giving Stamp Set and colored it when I got home. I sponged it with Pumpkin Pie ink.

The pumpkins are die cut with the Painted Pumpkins dies and I used Mango Melody card stock (retired) and Early Espresso scrap.

The "Hello Pumpkin" is from the 2020 Hello Pumpkin Paper Pumpkin Kit. I stamped it in Pumpkin Pie ink, sponged it and cut it out with a Stylish Shapes die.

I rarely use my Rhinestone Basic Jewels but I just thought they were very fitting for this card.

Let's take a look at the inside, shall we?
 

More rhinestones and plaid DSP! The pumpkin is from the aforementioned Paper Pumpkin Kit. The  "happy birthday" is from the Cutest Crew Stamp Set and the other sentiment is from the Fun for Fall Stamp Set.

I used Blends to color the pumpkin: Light & Dark Timid Tiger, Old Olive, Granny Apple Green and Pecan Pie.

Thank you for stopping by today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Thanks & Giving Plaid Tidings Birthday Card

Good Tuesday morning, stamping friends. I'm going to be completely modest about my card today...I LOVE it! LOL!! Take a look-see... One ...