Sunday, September 20, 2026

Stampin' Up! A Stitched Season and Poe

Good Sunday morning, peeps! Today is the last day in Georgia at our team stamping retreat. If I get ambitious, I'll post more cards and photos in case you are interested. If not, don't look...lol!

I got my furry fix this weekend, which began on Thursday. This is Poe, one of the family the owner of the Crafty Elk Lodge has. Poe is a BIG boy!

Isn't he handsome? He is as gentle as he is handsome. I am covered with his white hair but I don't care! Wish I could take him home with me, along with the chef/owner at the Lodge! Here's one of the cards we made. This is the first card I made and it was designed by Charlene Tackvic a/k/a All Kinds of Crafty on You Tube.

I'll be adding more cards from the retreat soon but this was my first Christmas card of the year. Thanks for stopping by today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Friendship Painted Pumpkins Card

Good Morning, peeps! Today's card is the kit I made for the team retreat in Georgia. I also made pillow gifts for each team member who w...