Thursday, September 3, 2026

Stampin' Up! Fun Fold Birthday Card

Good morning stamping friends. Today's card is a mix of old and current SU product. The Designer Series Paper is retired but the ink, stamps, cardstock and embellishments are current. I was inspired by Jill Lancett and you can view her video here.

My card base is 10" x 5 1/2", scored at 1 1/2", 3", 4 1/2" and 6" and I used Blackberry Bliss Cardstock.

The 4 panels of DSP measure 1 1/4" x 5 1/4" and I used the retired Fresh as a Daisy DSP. Like Jill, I sponged them with Golden Glow ink.

The "mini card" measures 6" x 4", scored at 3". I used the Golden Glow 2026-2028 In Color Pearlized Specialty Paper. There are two panels cut at 2 3/4" x 3 3/4". I sponged around the edges with Golden Glow ink. I also fussy cut flowers, sponged them with the same ink and adhered them with liquid glue. The way you adhere the mini card is self-explantory from the photo.

The sentiments are from (in order of appearance) Lily of the Valley, Fern & Flora and Painted Pumpkins. They are all stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink.

The inside panel is Very Vanilla cardstock which measures 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".

I hope I haven't missed anything. If I have, let me know in a comment and thanks for stopping by today. I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Creative Creases Challenge. 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Fun Fold Birthday Card

Good morning stamping friends. Today's card is a mix of old and current SU product. The Designer Series Paper is retired but the ink, st...