Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Stampin' Up! Dainty Flowers for the Monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

 Hello my stamping friends.  Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end of my post. I hope you will choose to hop along. Here's what I created for the hop today... 


  

Let's take a closer look, shall we?

 

 Doesn't look like a fun fold, does it?! Well, back in June, my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage made a card with an accordion fold on the inside. I just had to try my hand at it. I followed her design but everything is else is all me!

The inside...

and a shot from above...

You can see Mary's card here and she gives you the measurements for the base, the mat and focal panel, along with pieces I didn't use, and the accordion fold.

I just love this DSP and the Rich Razzleberry color. Everything I used to make this card is retired (with the exception of the pink mat). 

Mary got this card I made along with a gazillion other congrats cards on Saturday at our retreat in Georgia. In case you didn't know, Mary just hit the million dollar mark in sales for Stampin' Up! It was a joyous occasion. Here's one pic out of many during the celebration...

 No photo description available.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will hop along with the list of demos below. 

SU Demo Fun Fold Blog Hop Lineup

  1. Su Mohr
  2. Debbie Mageed
  3. Mary Deatherage
  4. Karen Finkle - that's me!
  5. Lisa Ann Bernard
  6. Sue Jackson
  7. Rae Burnet

 

   

Project Details—All Products Retired SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Balloon Celebration; Many Mates; Unbounded Love
Card stock & Papers     Rich Razzleberry; Dainty Flowers; Barely Blush (current)
 Ink Rich Razzleberry
Accessories Tiny Bee Trinkets
Tools     Dies: Ornate Frames; Beautiful Butterflies; Unbounded Love; Welcoming Window

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Dainty Flowers for the Monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

  Hello my stamping friends.   Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed...