Monday, July 27, 2026

Stampin' Up! Phrases & Frames Sympathy Card

Good morning...at least that's what it is here in TN on a Monday. My card today is one that nobody likes to have to make but I think the design and paper are beautiful just like the person who went to be with her Lord and Savior. Take a look see...


 

It's a book binding fold and the design was compliments of Maymay Made It. I really had fun creating the quilt part. You can see how to create it here.
 
For the fold...score a piece of 4 1/4" x 11" cardstock at 5 1/2" and 6 3/4". Fold at 5 1/2 and fold back at the 6 3/4. Cut a 1" by 4" DSP strip. I will be posting cards that have mats with measurements next Monday. The cuts for the quilt and how to arrange are in Maymay's video. It's a pattern that creates 4 cards. 
 
Thank you for stopping by. 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Phrases & Frames; Fern & Flora    
Card stock & Papers     Berry Burst; Basic White; Moonlit Flora DSP
 Ink Peaceful Pine; Berry Burst    
Accessories 2026-2028 In Color Butterflies
Tools     Fern 3D EF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Phrases & Frames Sympathy Card

Good morning...at least that's what it is here in TN on a Monday. My card today is one that nobody likes to have to make but I think the...