Good morning, peeps! Hope you had a great weekend. I saw a challenge at As You See It so I decided to play as it's been awhile! Challenge #376 is to fill in the blank..."My favourite embossing folder is _____. Well, mine is the retired Fern 3D EF. There's not a lot peeking out, but enough that the recipient will know what it is because she's a demonstrator as well. Take a look see...
Let's take a look at the inside...
Measurements:
- Card Base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4"
- Embossed Mat: 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
- Flower Panel Mats: 1 1/8" x 4 1/8" (2); 1" x 4 7/8"
- Flower Panels: 1" x 4" (2); 7/8" x 4 3/4"
So, I hope you'll visit ASYI and fill in the blank.
| Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified | |
| Stamps | Peaceful Pier (ret.) |
| Card stock & Papers | Basic White; Mossy Meadow; Rich Razzleberry (ret.); Dainty Flowers DSP (ret.) |
| Ink | Mossy Meadow; Rich Razzleberry (ret.) |
| Accessories | 2026-2028 In Color Butterflies; Mossy Meadow & Gold Trim 1/4" (Ret.) |
| Tools | Countryside Corners Die (ret.) |



Oh, nice, Karen! This is one of my faves, too - I pull it out all the time still, lol. So versatile! Looks lovely behind your lavender sprigs! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! And that's one of MY Fave embossing folders, too! Lovely card! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful! Love that embossing folder peeking out from those lovely blooms, but I admit that the sentiment inside is my favorite part! How did I miss that set? Thanks for playing with our embossing folder challenge at As You See It this week!
ReplyDeleteYou've used one of my favourite palettes: Mossy Meadow and purple of some shade - oh, it's Rich Razzleberry! And the Fern EF makes for such a rich, textured background so appropriate for these images! Thanks for filling in our blank at As You See It Challenges!
ReplyDeleteThat fern embossed background gives a pretty hint of texture beneath the floral panels. A lovely verse inside too. Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It!
ReplyDeleteThe fern folder is the perfect background for those lovely floral panels. The new Fern & Flora folder is also an absolute beauty and I have it since I never got the one you've shown off so prettily - and I've always regretted it! Thanks for sharing with us again at As You See It. :-)
ReplyDelete