Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Stampin' Up! Lakeside Retreat Paper Pumpkin Kit

Welcome to Wednesday! It's another month and I'm still sticking to my goal of using a PPK. Today's is more recent than the ones I've used in the past six months. This one is from the April 2026 kit and I was inspired by Creative Chelsea. I appreciate your stopping by and now, let's take a look see...

 

and the inside...

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps

Relaxing Waterside 

Card stock & Papers    

Basic White; Countryside Inn DSP (ret.); Waterside Retreat DSP (ret.); Soft Sea Foam; April 2026 PP Kit (inside panel, oars and mat for sentiment) 

 Ink Misty Moonlight    
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Large Number Framelits (ret.)

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! I LOVE how your trout is wrapped around the oars - that's a very cool design element! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Winnie the Pooh Window Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

  Hello my stamping friends.   Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed...