Sunday, July 21, 2024

Stampin' Up! Unbounded Love and Sweetly Scripted Birthday Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps! Hope you are having a blessed day. If not, my card today will be a blessing for you...take a look see...

I think Sketch 7 for Kendra's Card Challenge #15 is one of my favorites so far. The base is Lemon Lolly cardstock with a mat of Basic White, which I embossed with the retired Subtle 3D EF. The flowered strips are from the Spring Daisies Patterned Paper but I don't know the name of the company. I only know it's not SU! The mats are Boho Blue cardstock and the sentiment is from the Unbounded Love Stamp Set. The scalloped circle is from a retired SU punch. The embellishments are Blueberry Bushel from the Tinsel Gems Four-pack. The edge was created with a die from the retired Basic Borders Dies.


The inside sentiment is from the Sweetly Scripted Stamp Set.


Thank you for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen! Love the scalloped edging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! The colors are so pretty together, especially with those gorgeous papers. Lovely scripty sentiment on the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I wish I would remember to use dies on the edges of some of my cards. jfj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Janice. I rarely do it unless I'm following a challenge sketch.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Autumn Expressions for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came!! We have a theme challenge for you today and here is what I created for our hop... Let&#...