Thursday, June 27, 2024

Stampin' Up! Latte Love Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop...

I used Basic Beige, Petal Pink, Pecan Pie and Pool Party for my colors.
I'm entering my card in Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge where I used to be on the Design Team. I don't miss working with digitals, but I do miss the teams! I also have nothing from Beccy's Place so it's worth a shot at the prize! Y'all go give Pammie some support, please!

Measurements and basic instructions:
Base 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 4 1/4" and 5 1/2". Place card base in the trimmer so that the 4 1/4" section is on the right side of the 11" edge. Score diagonally from the bottom of the 4 1/4" score line to the upper right corner of the 11" edge. Fold and burnish. Adhere the portion between the 4 1/4" and 5 1/2" score lines together to create the book binding.

Mat for book bound section: 1 1/8" x 4 1/8"; DSP 1" x 4"
Mat for the "square" section: 4 1/8" x 4 1/8"; emboss  and adhere to the bottom diagonal section only.
Right side mat and DSP are same measurements as book bound section. Adhere them to the embossed panel.
Solid cardstock: 2" x 3 1/4"; stamp coffee splotch 2nd generation; adhere to embossed panel
DSP: 2 1/2" x 2 3/4" and adhere leaving 1/8" on edge of embossed panel

Inside: Mat 4 1/8" x 4 1/8"; stamp sentiment; adhere easel stop with Dimensionals

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Latte Love; Something Fancy
Card stock & Papers     Pecan Pie; Petal Pink; Basic Beige; A Little Latte DSP
 Ink Pecan Pie
Accessories Adhesive-Backed Swirl Dots; Dimensionals
Tools     Latte Love Dies; Cane Weave 3D EF; Trimmer; Cut & Emboss Machine
Thank you for stopping by! Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity.

8 comments:

  1. So pretty Karen. Love that DSP and your fold is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Karen! That designer paper is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Karen! Love this fun fold! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Karen. I like the stamping on the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty - this DSP is one of my faves (even if it DOES make me want to head to Starbucks for a mocha!!). TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Bistro Burger Birthday Card

Good morning, peeps. I bet a lot of you are glad it's Friday. Since the weekend is arriving, perhaps you'll be having a picnic? Want...