Friday, June 28, 2024

Stampin' Up! Bistro Burger Birthday Card

Good morning, peeps. I bet a lot of you are glad it's Friday. Since the weekend is arriving, perhaps you'll be having a picnic? Want a tiny peek at what I'll be having?

Inspired By invited me to go on a picnic with them  and I was inspired by their checkered napkins.  


Hopefully, 
will consider the reds, orange, yellow and greens, bright colors as I did incorporate the stripes on the french fry box and there are a number of layers involved (right side down for the challenge). Let's take a bigger look see...


I was inspired by the card Marcie Besecker created here. Thank you, Marcie!

For the inside...

I made this for my son-in-love who just turned 55. Because I like puns, I opted not to use the "deal" part of the sentiment, I substituted a "dill" pickle. I thank you for stopping by today.


Project Details—All Products Current SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Bistro Burger
Card stock & Papers     Basic White; Real Red; Garden Green; Basic Black; Silver Foil; Pecan Pie; 2024-2026 In Color DSP; Vellum; Country Gingham DSP (ret.); Wood Textures DSP (ret.)
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black; Various colored Stampin' Blends
Accessories
Tools     Bistro Burger Dies; Stylish Shapes Dies; Dimensionals; Cut & Emboss Machine

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I may need that se now! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By! ~Laurel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laurel. For sure you need it...lol!

      Delete
  2. Such a fun card! Love the burger and fries...perfect for summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Bistro Burger Birthday Card

Good morning, peeps. I bet a lot of you are glad it's Friday. Since the weekend is arriving, perhaps you'll be having a picnic? Want...