Thursday, March 7, 2024

Stampin' Up! Easter Bunny for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop...

.

My design is based on 
Can you see the resemblance? I sure hope Atlantic Hearts Design Team can! That was a very challenging sketch, Michelle!

My bunnies starting at 6 o'clock and going clockwise are Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Balmy Blue and Fresh Freesia. My sentiment is stamped and edged in Lemon Lolly. I punched it with the Banners Pick a Punch. The Bubble Bath bunny is on the inside :-)

I used the Easter Bunny Stamp Set and the Easter Bunny Punch (and some fussy cutting) to create the bunnies and the sentiment.

The score lines are horizontal and vertical but difficult to see in the photo but in real life they are quite visual.

The embellishments on the front are the Online Exclusives Petal Pink Adhesive-Backed Swirl Dots and on the inside are Brushed Brass Butterflies.


Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!

Mary Deatherage
Jaimie Babarczy
Karen Finkle - you are here!
Akiko Sudano
Karen Ksenzakovic
Tara Carpenter
Terry Lynn Bright
Carol Buckalew
Nel Thames


17 comments:

  1. I like how you used the bunnies for the sketch, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Karen :) I keep forgetting about that bunny. Perfect inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a bunny-bouquet! Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little bunnies! Perfect colors for your Easter card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty KAren! Love the bunnies! 😊

    ReplyDelete

  6. GREAT job with the sketch! I thought it was challenging, too! Brilliant idea to use the scored lines--love that! And your bunnies are soooo cute! Love your card--thanks so much for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, I don't know how I missed this cute card! What a great way to use those bunnies, and yes, it was a challenging sketch to me too! But you made it work! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We see it, most of us did clusters of something rather than the cluster of circles. We love seeing everyone's interpretations and the bunnies, so fun! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. Please join us again soon!

    :) Marie

    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...