Wednesday, March 6, 2024

St. Patrick's Day Shamrock Blarney!

Happy mid-week, peeps! Yeppers, this is Sketch 4 for Kendra's Card Challenge #13 AND my "green" CNCK team March challenge. Once again, no stamping. I wish the Unstampables Challenge hadn't closed. However, I am thankful that Double Trouble and Festive Friday are still going strong!


As you can see, I used green, gold and a shamrock to play at Festive Friday #FF0154. It also fits all three






Everything is from the Authentique Emerald pack with the exception of the Evening Evergreen Cardstock and Basic White Cardstock, which is Stampin' Up! It's also a retired Ever Eden DSP.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our Happy Thursday Inkin' Blog Hop.


8 comments:

  1. Love how you combined the clover and used gold, two in one, and your complementary patterns in green keep you "Pinch Proof". Thanks for sharing iwth us at Double Trouble and Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Karen! I think I agree with this cute sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #161.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute giant gold shamrock! All the green and gold was perfect for our challenge at Double Trouble. Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...