Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end of my post. I hope you will choose to hop along. Here's what I created for the hop today.






Lisa Curcio did a video on how to create this 3D Window Card and I decided to CASE it for the hop. Thank you, Lisa! Let's take a closer look at the front, shall we?

The side view...
The back view...
The view from the top...

I thank you for stopping by today and hope you will hop along with the list of demos.
Project Details—All Products SU! 
Stamps Cheerful Daisies front sentiment; Best Year (retired) back sentiment
Card stock & Papers     Fresh As A Daisy DSP; Mood Mauve Cardstock; Basic White
 Ink Moody Mauve
Accessories
Tools     Deckled Rectangles Dies; Cut & Emboss Machine; Trimmer; glue

8 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...