Monday, March 18, 2024

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge. Here is what I created for it...

I just love the background digital from our awesome sponsor ...

This was the easiest digital card I have made so far. All I had to do was print out the digi, cut it to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and adhere it to a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" Pecan Pie Cardstock base.

Next I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up!'s He's All That Stamp Set in Pecan Pie on a scrap of Basic White and punched it out with the Modern Oval Punch. I also punched a scrap of Pecan Pie and cut it in half to make a border of sorts for the sentiment. I adhered it to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. Card front done!

For the inside, I used the same stamp set/ink and adhered a 1/2" border.

Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to head over to the PIP Challenge and share a card you have created. You may even win a prize! You don't have to use Polkadoodles but check them out to see all the amazing images they have to offer! You can certainly find something you'll love!!  

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Those papers are amazing and they work perfectly with your sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, LeAnne. I think the digital background paper is the hot diggity dog!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...