Thursday, January 11, 2024

Stampin' Up! Season of Chic Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop.



Let's take a closer look, shall we?



I chose to use Petal Pink, Pool Party and Basic Black. With permission, I threw in some Crumb Cake to make it look more realistic (at least I think so!). It's for a man who lost his beautiful wife awhile ago and I know what it's like to be inundated with cards so I usually wait. It's better to send a card later than not at all. Wouldn't you agree? 

My card is a CASE of Jan Clothier. Thank you, Jan.

I kept the inside really simple...


Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko Sudano. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!


Amy Koenders
Mary Deatherage
Jaimie Babarczy
Karen Finkle - you are here!
Akiko Sudano
Karen Ksenzakovic
Tara Carpenter
Terry Lynn Bright
Carol Buckalew
Nel Thames

Project Details—All Products Current SU!
Stamps Season of Chic
Card stock & Papers     Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Crumb Cake
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink first and second generation
Accessories Classic Matte Dots (Very Vanilla)
Tools     Chic Dies, Cut & Emboss Machine, Dimensionals, Liquid Glue

16 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Love your collage of shells! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Karen :) Love, Love, Love this set and what you did with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Love your layout and pretty shells! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Karen! Love the seashells! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Karen. Great use of the challenge colors, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very lovely. Great colors and your design is wonderful. I also like the addition of Crumb Cake. I'm with you, sometimes, a later card is just what someone needs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just found that die cut background in my stash and was wondering how to use it. Love this card. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Monochromatic Mother's Day Card

Good mid-week morning, peeps (or whatever time of day you are looking). This is the card I gave my daughter for Mother's Day. She loves ...