Friday, January 5, 2024

Stampin' Up! for the Creative Creases Anything with a Fun Fold Challenge #73

Welcome to our first challenge of 2024. If you haven't played at CCC before, all we require is a fun fold. I can't wait to see what you create. Here's what I created...
I was inspired by Lillian Kemp. Let's take a closer look, shall we?



The DSP is cut at 6 1/4" x 5 1/2" and scored at 2".


I hope you'll join us at CCC #73. The Design Team is a great one and I hope you'll check out their blogs. We have welcomed a new member, Mary Deatherage! May you be blessed throughout 2024!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Light Up the Sky, Garden Meadow
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Meandering Meadows
 Ink Blueberry Bushel
Accessories Adhesive Backed Birds and Dragonflies
Tools     Garden Meadow Dies

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! What a gorgeous way to highlight those papers! I pinned a bunch of "fun fold" cards yesterday, so hopefully I'll be able to play along with something that inspired me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. Hope to see you often at CCC!

      Delete
  2. Oh this is stunning, what a beautiful make. I love those papers. Now on my SU want list!!! Thanks for having me on the team this challenge, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hazel. My SU wish list is growing by leaps and bounds!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful fun fold card, Karen! It took me a minute to figure it out but that's the fun of a fun fold, right? The designer paper is stunning and I haven't even used it yet. You are inspiring me to CASE this great card and show it off! Thanks for being on the team and wishing you a happy, healthy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie. I am honored to be part of your team.

      Delete
  4. Very pretty Karen! That's an awesome fun fold design! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...