Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Stampin' Up! Reach for the Stars for the SU Demonstrators Fun Fold Blog Hop

Welcome to our monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop. If you love fun folds, you have come to the right place! The list of hoppers is at the end of my post and I do hope you'll hop along. I'm sure you'll be in for a real treat. Here's what I created...


Let's take a closer and larger look at my card inside and out, shall we?



 I made this card before I moved to TN the beginning of September and I gave it to the recipient prior to that so I have no clue on the measurements and I wrote a personal note to put in it. I'm sure you can re-create it just by looking at it! Sorry about that! 

Thanks for stopping by today and I can't wait to see what the other hoppers have created.

8 comments:

  1. Such a fun design! Love the designer paper mix! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fun fold card, Karen! Love the masculine feel. Guy cards are so difficult for us stamps who love embellishments like us! LOL Get that craft room situated so you can play with some holiday stuff soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie. I finally got up the ambition to start re-organizing yesterday. It'll be a work in progress for sure!

      Delete
  3. Karen, I love your fun fold! What a fun card for a man or young boy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great use of the DSP. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...