Friday, October 27, 2023

Beary Christmas for the Creative Creases Challenge #69 Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

Hello peeps! It's another every other Friday Fun Fold at Creative Creases and I'm back from a brief hiatus after moving from Florida to Tennessee. Here's what I created for the challenge today...




My card base is Balmy Blue, the easel part is Misty Moonlight. I used the Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper. I cut out the otters, foxes and inside tree with my Scan N Cut. The Distressed Gold Star was in my stash. The sentiments, stamped in Night of Navy, are from the Brightest Glow Stamp Set. Measurements are listed below. My inspiration came from my friend and upline, Mary Deatherage. I had a lot of fun making this card and getting back to my CCC team!

I hope you have the time to enter our challenge. Just click on the logo or the red "challenge" and you'll be transported there immediately. The team hopes to see your entry over at Creative Creases #69.

Measurements:

Balmy Blue Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)

Misty Moonlight Cardstock:
  •  5 1/4″ x 9 1/4″ (easel – scored & folded at 4″ and 6 5/8″)
  •  4″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for inner liner)

Distressed Gold Specialty Paper: Star of Bethlehem

Basic White Cardstock:  3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ for the inner liner sentiment

Beary Christmas DSP: 
  • 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ with image of polar bear looking at the star of Bethlehem
  • 2 1/2″ x 5 1/8″ (2) one for front middle and front smaller panel on easel (hard to see in photo)
  • 2 3/8" x 5" with the image of polar bears sleeping on iceberg

9 comments:

  1. I love this...those bears are just so cute and the colors are fun for Christmas. I love how you managed to use the images so perfectly on each layer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're back with CCC and I couldn't be happier!! Your double easel card is so great! Love this DSP and how did I miss all of the cute critters that you cut out from it?? Now I have to pull it all out and get some fussy cutting done. They are great for all kinds of cards. Hope you are feeling more settled in your new home and getting that craft room messy with making more cards! Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie. It feels so good to be back. I'm still working on reorganizing drawers. I had much more room in my Florida house because I didn't have to have the full size pinball machine taking up desk space. I don't know what I'm going to do about that!

      Delete
  3. Love love love! SO stinkin' cute with those floating bears - and your fun fold is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, it's great to see you back at Creative Creases, and your double easel Christmas card is beautiful! Brilliant idea to use your Scan N Cut with that fun DSP! Praying you are feeling settled in your new home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Carrie, and thanks for filling in for me! I felt settled the moment I walked through the door. Now I just need prayers for my FL house to sell. It's been on the market going on the 4th month!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comment over at mine. I love your fold for this challenge it's so sweet. Have a great crafty week. Hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Bistro Burger Birthday Card

Good morning, peeps. I bet a lot of you are glad it's Friday. Since the weekend is arriving, perhaps you'll be having a picnic? Want...