Monday, September 4, 2023

Stampin' Up! Courage and Faith

Hhappy Labor Day! Welcome to the first Monday in September. In a blink of an eye, it'll be the last one...lol! My card today is a kit prepared by Sue M. for our Thursday card group.

The card base is Basic White. the mat was embossed with the 3D Tin Tile EF and sprayed with something I can't remember what it was called. It took awhile to dry!

The sentiment and flowers are from the Courage & Faith Stamp Set. Pretty, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this! What a pretty card...that set is one of my new favorites for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Karen! Love the layout and the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Pampered Pets Thank You Card

Good afternoon, peeps! I'm a little late with my post today because I forgot I was doing a Monday Makeover for this card . Here's th...