Thursday, August 10, 2023

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Fun Fold for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop.

I'm dedicating this card to my friend and upline, Mary Deatherage. She'll understand why I didn't put it in the mail!

Did you guess the theme?

and it's quite the fun fold, isn't it? Need a closer look? 

It was easier to make than it was to photograph! I used the Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper, Lemon Lolly Cardstock and the Cheerful Daises Stamp Set and Dies. Here's a pic of the front...

The sentiment is from the Sweet & Precious Stamp Set

There are many videos on You Tube that show you how to do this. I chose to follow the one here because she did the very thing the first time that I did! To me, it doesn't seem to make a difference that it is backwards from all the other demos.

I do thank you for taking time for a look-see! Clicking on the "next" button will take you to TOK (the other Karen!). Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity.


7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Amazing card Karen :) LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Karen! Love the waterfall look with your flower die cuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and the fun fold is amazing! Need more pictures... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! This is just amazing, Karen! WOW! And yes - I DO understand why you didn't stick it in the mail! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Bistro Burger Birthday Card

Good morning, peeps. I bet a lot of you are glad it's Friday. Since the weekend is arriving, perhaps you'll be having a picnic? Want...