Monday, August 7, 2023

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2331

Welcome to PIP Challenge #2331. This week's sponsor is


Here is my card that I created with their Animal and Bug Love Set.  I used the "frame" cutting file. 


It's almost like I knew what I was doing...lol. It was my second time working with cutting files...not easy for me. So, with the help of Stampin' Up! and Close to My Heart, I got 'er done!
I used a card base from Close to My Heart. I printed the "frame" from TCC on a piece of light-weight cardstock. I cut it to size and ran it through my embossing machine with a retired SU "Fluttering Textured Expressions Embossing Folder."

Next I cut the butterflies out with SU retired Brilliant Wings Dies. I used retired Black Glimmer paper but the camera and lighting didn't pick up the sparkle.

Be sure to pop over and see all the fabulous digital projects that the Cutting Cafe has to help your creativity! There are some really fun templates available for you.  Just click on the logo and you'll be on your way! 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have some time to create a card for Pammie's Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card Karen! Love the black and white design! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Citrus Blooms for the Creative Creases Challenge #86 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...