Monday, July 31, 2023

Stampin' Up! Inked & Tiled Vintage Congratulations Card

Good Monday morning, peeps. My card today was inspired by Verity Pursglove. I had no intention of having this bundle in my inventory until I saw her use the punch. 

My card base is Copper Clay Cardstock with a mat of Very Vanilla Cardstock. I punched 12 "X"'s and adhered them to a piece of Very Vanilla. I sponged them with Soft Suede ink, Copper Clay ink and Early Espresso ink. 

I stamped and cut the flowers from the Daisy Delight Bundle. I colored them with Light and Dark Flirty Flamingo and Lost Lagoon Blends. In hindsight, I wish I hadn't sponged the flower background but I thought it would give a vintage look. I adhered it to the front with Stampin Dimensionals. 

The "Congratulations!" is stamped on a Very Vanilla scrap with the Charming Sentiments Stamp Set using Copper Clay ink and cut out with the Sentiment Silhouettes Dies. I adhered three Copper Clay 2023-2025 In Color Dots and I was done!

Thank you for stopping by today.

.

1 comment:

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...