Sunday, July 9, 2023

Stampin' Up! Dainty Delight Encouragement/Friendship

My card today uses current products, some retired and one from a company no longer in business (Repeat Impressions). The front trees from RI were in my stash and I decided it was time to put them to use. The sentiments on the front are from the Dainty Delight Stamp Set. 


My card base is Daffodil Delight Cardstock, a panel of Basic Black Cardstock and a panel of Daffodil that I embossed with the 3D Fern EF. The trees had already been adhered to the squares so I'm not sure how I cut them out.

For the inside, I used the retired Calls for a Celebration Stamp Set for the sentiment. For the tree, I used a stamp from the retired Lovely As a Tree.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.


2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Shepherd's Care Christmas Card for the Creative Creases Challenge #93 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waitin...