Friday, June 2, 2023

Stampin' Up! Sun Prints Designer Series Paper One Sheet Wonder Friendship Card

Happy Friday, peeps. From now through June 7, I'll be doing a series of cards created using the One Sheet Wonder technique. I'm using the retired Sun Prints DSP and various Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets. There are so many OSW templates out there that it's difficult to give credit to one person so if you see this and it's yours, kudos to you!! The template I followed had no name on it and I printed it awhile ago.

This card uses the Very Best Occasions Stamp Set, Timeworn Type 3D EF and Brushed Brass Butterflies. The Night of Navy card base only measures 5" x 4 1/4". There's a story behind that but only the recipient knows it and she's not telling...lol!


The inside is clean and simple...

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend planned.


2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...