Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Stampin' Up! Giggle Greetings Birthday Card

Happy Tuesday, peeps! What brings you here today? Oh, you want to do some cherry picking?? Okay, let's go...


This is another card we made in our Thursday group. Sue M. provided the kit. You can't see it in the photo but those cherries at the bottom are enamel brads! The bowl of cherries is from the Giggle Greetings Stamp Set (retired). The sentiment is from the retired Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set. The cherry embossing folder is unknown. Colors are mostly Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry and Pretty Peacock.


The inside sentiment is from the retired Sweet Cupcake Stamp Set. The corners are punched with the Very Best Trio Punch.

Thanks for stopping by today, you sweet thing! I hope you'll be back tomorrow for another card kit provided by Sue M. ... it's a fun fold with sweet paper!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun way to combine these two sets! Considering I just pitted and froze about 20 lb of cherries this morning, I am glad to see one that I can enjoy without any work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, LeAnne! I can't imagine pitting that many cherries. I had to peel and cube 7 lbs. of potatoes last Friday and that did a number on my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Karen! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...