Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Hobby Lobby Fun Fold

Happy mid-week day, peeps! My card today is one we made at our Thursday group. Sue M. provided the kit, the stamp and had the ovals already cut. I know the patterned paper can still be purchased at Hobby Lobby but the stamp is retired. My embellishments are retired Blushing Bride enamel dots. 


Sue said she was inspired by Lynn Dunn. We all fell in love with the Hobby Lobby patterned paper. Here's a pic of the inside and a pic of the card Sue had for our sample.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.



1 comment:

  1. That paper IS pretty...and makes for one beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...