Sunday, April 30, 2023

Stampin' Up! Eastern Beauty Gate Fold

Good Sunday morning, peeps. Today's card is a blast from the past. We made this in our Thursday card group and, once again, Sue L. provided the kit. She had everything cut for us so all we had to do was score, stamp and glue! Thank you, Sue, for spoiling us. She did the same for us on yesterday's card!


The colors are Island Indigo and Tranquil Tide (retired). The Designer Specialty Series Paper is Eastern Palace (retired) and Gold Foil cut with retired Layering Circles die. The Eastern Medallions Dies were all the rage back in 2017! I kept that whole suite and apparently Sue did too! The center of the flower is a retired Clear Faceted Gem.


Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll stop back tomorrow to see what I created as a designer for Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2317.

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...