Sunday, February 12, 2023

Stampin' Up! Tea Boutique Thinking of You Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps! My card today is similar to the one I made here. You can find more info about how I created this by clicking on the link.



For the front sentiment I used the Go to Greetings Stamp Set and for the inside I used the Very Best Occasions Stamp Set. The DSP is from the Tea Boutique series. My colors are Real Red and Crushed Curry. I used three pearl embellishments but in the photo you can hardly see them on the flower centers

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow. Have a blessed day and may the team you're rooting for win! Hope they have some fun commercials.


1 comment:

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...