Sunday, February 5, 2023

Stampin' Up! Country Living Get Well Card

 Good morning, peeps! I'm back with a music card for the Paper Players Challenge PP626. LeAnne's challenge is the theme of "There's a Song in the Air", which incidentally was my mother-in-law's favorite Christmas song.. Here's my card made with the Country Living Stamp Set and the Sheet Music Background Stamp (both retired). It's a makeover of the third one down on this post .


Be sure to visit the challenge site, okay?

I also used Copper Foil and the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder for one of the circles and a piece of retired DSP for the other. The guitar is from the retired Country Living set and is colored with Light and Dark Soft Suede Stampin' Blends. My card base is Soft Suede cardstock.

For the inside, I created a computerized sentiment and mounted it on a die cut label that I found in my stash so I have no idea from where it came. I hate it when I do that...I need to write on the back so I'll know!



Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2305.

5 comments:

  1. Fun card design! Love the woodgrain with the guitar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use my challenge this week! I love the vintage masculine feel to your card and you've created a great sentiment for the inside too! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! Such a great way to use the them this week. The woodgrain and guitar are fabulous! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card! I love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mix of textures - they really bring your neutral colour palette to life and add loads of interest. Great sentiment too! Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...