Monday, January 16, 2023

Stampin' Up! Merci Monday

Good Monday morning, peeps...no madness today and no M & M's...I'm turning over a new leaf in 2023! Believe that and I'll sell you Manhattan!!

My card today is brought to you by the June 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit that I took to Tennessee. I made this one shortly before I decided to extend my stay. I'm glad to be home to my Chester but I do miss my family and grandcats. Let's take a look at my creation...



The front uses all the pieces in the kit. The inside I finished when I returned home, using the Forever Fern Stamp Set. and Soft Succulent ink.

Thank you for stopping by today and do come back Thursday for our Happy Inkin' weekly blog hop.



1 comment:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...