Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Birthday Card

Good Wednesday morning, peeps! My son-in-love's mother has a birthday tomorrow so I made this card for her with the June 2021 kit I brought to TN.


I had purchased the kit and a refill. I sold the one that had the stamp set unfortunately, so I was limited in the stamps I brought with me. I need to plan better! This is the first time I have used the kit. I altered the sample SU provided and I was happy with how it turned out. I hope his mother will like it.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Thursday Happy Inkin' blog hop and my final stint as Guest Designer for the Krafty Chicks.

4 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, I am sure she'll love it! That printed vellum is a perfect background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a StampinUp Demonstrator and would be thrilled to receive this card…it’s lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...