Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Stampin' Up! No Bones About It Interactive Child's Birthday Card

Good Wednesday morning, peeps. My card today is one we created in our card group. Sue M. provided the kit and it's a CASE of LeeAnn Greff's. We used the retired No Bones About It Stamp Set. Our colors are Old Olive, Evening Evergreen and Night of Navy. We used the Stylish Shapes Dies for the banner and the Layering Circles Dies for the interactive dinosaur.

Because LeAnn does such a great job of showing you the "how to", I won't...lol!




I'm entering my card at the Global Design Project #370 - Sketch Challenge.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back for our Thursday Happy Inkin' Blog Hop tomorrow.


6 comments:

  1. This is so cute and clever! Great fun idea for a kid's card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute design! Love the fun dinosaur images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, love these cards, Karen! I will have to CASE it for Noah. So cute. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie. Noah will love what you make for him.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...