Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Stampin' Up! Brightest Glow Christmas Card for Amy's Inkin' Krew Blog Hop

 


Hello everyone!

Whether this is your first time visiting or if you are a follower, welcome and thank you! You are in for a treat with our monthly Amy's Inkin' Krew blog hop. 

Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays" theme.

These are the ingredients I used to create my card for today:

and here is the inside...


Thanks again for stopping by today and if you aren't a follower, I hope you will become one. It's easy...just click on the "follow me" button on my side bar. You'll be notified when I post when you click on the subscribe button. My goal still is to get to 100 by the end of the year. There might possibly be some blog candy involved!


Okay, let's get hopping! Click on the "next" button to move forward to Carol's project. Click on the "previous" button to move back to the project created by Mary. You can also click on each name listed if you prefer.
Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

14 comments:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...