Friday, November 18, 2022

Stampin' Up! Birthday Continuation

Happy Friday, peeps! No card for today from my stash, but I have more from one of my team mates and several from my card group. I'll be back tomorrow with my own creation.



We had a joint birthday party at our card group Thursday for Debbie C., Sue M., et moi. I made a chocolate cake from scratch and same for the frosting. It was enjoyed by all. I hadn't made it in 10 years so I fulfilled my craving. Later next week, I'll be sharing the 5 cards we made ... such fun and a great group!


Ta ta for now.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, Happy Birthday ans I love your cards. Thanks for sharing and have a nice weekend. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So may pretty cards! Glad that you enjoyed the cake, looks yummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...