Friday, June 24, 2022

Stampin' Up! Artistically Inked Meets Happiness Abounds Fun Fold

Today is a wonderful day, not only because it's Fun Fold Friday, but because this is my second time as Guest Designer for Stamping Secrets Creative Creases. This is challenge #35 and it's always Anything Goes with a Fun Fold. I do hope you'll participate in the challenge. 

I used two current Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets to create my card and a retired Designer Series Specialty Paper (Expressions in Ink).


My card base is Polished Pink Cardstock which measures 7" x 5 1/4". I scored it on the 7" side at 4 1/4", folded and burnished it.

I cut pieces of Basic White measuring 4" x 5" for the inner liner and 2 3/4" x 4" for the art panel.  I stamped that piece in Evening Evergreen ink (1st and 2nd generation) with the spot stamp from the Artistically Inked Stamp Set. I stamped the "Happy Birthday" from the Artistically Inked Stamp Set in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with Gold Emboss Powder. 

The gold striped DSP is from the Expressions in Ink pack and measures 4" x 4". It is scored and folded at 3". The 1" part is centered vertically and adhered to the back of the inner liner before the liner is adhered to the card base, thus creating a "flap". So, do your stamping while the inner liner is free. My sentiment is from the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set and the little flowers are from the Artistically Inked Stamp Set

Then I adhered the Happy Birthday piece to the gold striped flap. I stamped a rose from the Artistically Inked Stamp Set in Polished Pink and fussy cut it. I had some Gold Glimmer Paper leaves in my stash and adhered those under the rose that I adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Next I worked on the front flap panel. I adhered a gold foil mat 2 1/2" x 5" to it and then adhered a 2" x 5" piece of Expressions in Ink to it. Et voila, the card was done. This card was so much easier than the one I created for the June 10 Creative Creases Challenge!

I'm entering this card in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #184.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will try your hand at this and come back and visit me on Sunday. Have a great weekend and thank you, Debbie, for inviting me to be Guest Designer for your wonderful Creative Creases Challenge Blog. It's been a blast!!

6 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...