Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Stampin' Up! Easter Friends

Good mid-week morning, peeps! After this card and tomorrow's card, I'll be taking a little vacay from stamping but I'll be back on the 18th.

I made another card with the Easter Friends Stamp Set. I do believe this is my favorite stamp set this year. I've used it a lot!


and I've used the retired Easter Message Stamp Set a lot as well.


If you have any questions about how it was made and what I used, please either email me or leave a comment with your email address and I'll get back to you next week.

In the meantime, thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop. Have a Good Friday and a blessed Easter.

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...