Monday, March 21, 2022

Stampin' Up! Whale Done Congratulations Card

Happy spring, peeps. No, I don't have a spring card for you today and no, I don't have a fun fold either. I have a mystery card for you! It's based on clues given by Sharon Armstrong, but I changed it up a bit from her clues. So, we have a "Mystery Monday" card rather than a "Monday Makeover Madness" card! Here it is using the Whale Done Stamp Set and Waves of the Ocean Designer Series PaperMeasurements are listed below.


My card base is Night of Navy cardstock as are the mats for the DSP panels. I layered them on a panel of Basic White cardstock. The whale is punched out from the retired Whale of a Time DSP with the Whale Punch. He is adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Here's the inside...


The images are stamped using the Whale Done Stamp Set. I used Night of Navy ink, Mossy Meadow ink and Calypso Coral ink. The sentiment is from the Inspired Thoughts Stamp Set. I did some masking with the whale and seaweed.

I'm entering my card at PIP2212 - Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a fantastic weekend ahead.

Measurements:

Night of Navy Card Base - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"

Basic White Mats - 4" x 5 1/4" (2)

Night of Navy Mats - 1 3/8" x 1 7/8" (4); 1 5/8" x 2 1/2"

Basic White for sentiment - 1 1/4" x 2 1/4"

DSP: 1 1/4" x 1 3/4" (4)


6 comments:

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...