Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Stampin' Up! Waves of the Ocean Gate Fold Friendship Card

Mid-week again, folks! Today's card is one we made at our Inkin' Krew Quarterly Team Meeting on Sunday. It was designed and demonstrated by one of my wonderful teammates, Rosie Kean. It was her first time demonstrating via Zoom and she did a fantastic job.


We used the Stampin’ Up! Waves of Inspiration Bundle along with the Waves of The Ocean Designer Series Paper and the Blue Foils 12" x 12" Specialty Paper

I started by adhering 2 panels of Waves of The Ocean DSP to Pacific Point mats. I adhered the layered panels to a Thick Basic White card base using liquid glue. I added three die cut birds using the Waves Dies and the Silver Foil paper that is included in the Blue Foil package.

On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the wave image from the Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set with Coastal Cabana Ink and using sponge daubers to add a little Pacific Point ink on the wave. I adhered a Blue Foil Wave that I cut using my Waves Dies. I fussy cut around the wave using my scissors. I adhered the wave to the card front using liquid glue only on the left side flap.

For the inside...


I adhered 2 more panels of the Waves of The Ocean DSP to Pacific Point mats and then to the inside of the Thick Basic White card base. On a panel of Basic White cardstock, I stamped a sentiment from the Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set in Pacific Point. I stamped the pelican image from the stamp set in Smoky Slate Ink on the bottom of the panel and birds from the stamp set on the top. I adhered the panel to the inside of the Thick Basic White card base. I think I should have had a Pacific Point mat underneath it but I was trying to keep up with Rosie on Zoom and missed that part I guess.


If you would like measurements for the card cuts, let me know in a comment. I hope you enjoyed my card today.

As always, thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll return for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop tomorrow.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the colors in that designer paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like the meASUREMENTS PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will need your email address. Click on my profile and you will see "email me".

      Delete
  3. What a great nautical gatefold card, Karen! I really love this suite!! Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...