Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Stampin' Up! Waves of Inspiration Birthday Card

Good Tuesday morning, peeps! Thank you for stopping by. Today I have a card for you created with the new Waves of the Ocean Suite Collection. The products in the collection are shown at the bottom of my post.


My card base is Balmy Blue with a mat of the Blue Foil cut out with the Stitched Rectangles Dies

On a piece of Basic White, I stamped the wave and the pelican. I used a stamp from By the Dock (retired) to create the "pier" and cut it down with my snips to fit. I colored the pilings and pelican with Stampin' Blends and sponged the white to tame it down.  The wave and sentiment are stamped in Misty Moonlight ink. I'm entering my card at SOS #466 - Spread Your Wings Challenge. I love to watch the pelicans spread their wings and dive into the ocean. When they do, I wonder if they see one of these...


I used the Whale Done Stamp Set for the inside with Blue Foil that I cut out with a die from Stitched Rectangles. I also sponged the Basic White panel with Balmy Blue and Pacific Point ink. The whale and sentiments are stamped in Misty Moonlight ink.

Over the next few days, I'll be showing you more cards I made with this collection. I love it! The DSP, Foils and Jewels are only available while product lasts. However, the stamp set and coordinating dies will carry over to the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

10 comments:

  1. Cool card! I didn't get this suite but I am loving what I've seen being done with it! I wonder about those pelicans too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, LeAnne. I love the suite. The DSP is wonderful!

      Delete
  2. Way to go shopping your stash...this set is awesome and is on my wish list!! Thanks for playing long with our "spread your wings" challenge over at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, DJ, for commenting on behalf of SOS.

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! Love the pier added to the fun pelican from the Suite!! And your wave is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What in interesting stamp that wave is. You've created an unusual and eye-catching scene. Love the pelican. Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely wavy scene ... so very glad you joined our Spread Your Wings Challenge at Shopping our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...