Monday, February 21, 2022

Stampin' Up! Grassy Grove New Horizons Birthday Cards

Welcome to another Monday Morning Makeover Madness! Did you miss the M & M's last Monday? I did so I had to bring them out again today. These are makeovers of the one I made here. I just wanted you to get a feel as to how the New Horizon Designer Series Papers provides a different locale for the deer from the Grassy Grove Stamp Set!!








If you notice on the last one, it totally changes the look of the card when the birthday sentiment is moved and the grass parts are extended. This is my favorite of all four. I'm entering it at Creative Creases #26 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold. I'm also entering it at Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2208 - ATG, and A Perfect Time to Craft #2-2022

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day. Oh, and grab some M & M's on your way to your next stop.




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful fun fold cards, Karen! Yep, that deer really gets around, doesn't he?? Love how you used that gorgeous paper to create a great background for you card. I need to CASE this!! Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Karen! Love that design paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Karen! Such a great way to showcase this DSP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card and I love that pretty paper!
    I'm going to have to look for the mint M&M's...my favorite are the coffee flavored ones :)

    Jeannie T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jeannie. I have not even heard of the coffee flavored ones. I loved the coconut flavored. Not a fan of the peanut butter ones and I love peanut butter and Reese's.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...