Saturday, February 26, 2022

Stampin' Up! Awesome Otters Birthday Card

Good Saturday morning, peeps! Whatcha got planned for the weekend? I'll be headed to the Lakehouse Restaurant at Babcock Ranch to listen to a guy who sings only Frank Sinatra. I wonder if I'll see any of these critters in the lake?


My card base is Pacific Point, DSP is the upcoming Waves of the Ocean and the stamp set is the Awesome Otters, which is free during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 order. SAB ends 2/28/22 so if you want it, better get it now!

I stamped the otters in Basic Gray and hand colored them with my Light and Dark Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends and my Light and Dark Soft Suede Blends. I also used Light and Dark Pool Party to color the water, Light and Dark Gray Granite for the fish and the otters' noses. I fussy cut them out and adhered them to "wobbles". The sentiment is stamped in Pacific Point ink. Because of all the hand coloring, I'm entering my card in the Allsorts Challenge Week 665.

For the inside, I stamped the hats and colored the dots and pompoms with Stampin' Write Markers (Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point) and stamped the sentiment in Pacific Point.


Can you guess how old the birthday boy will be? I'm sure you guessed, but you can tune in tomorrow for another hint! 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend.


5 comments:

  1. So cute and love the background! The inside is so nicely finished too! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ellibelle, for commenting on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  2. Many thanks for sharing this cute card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lorraine, for commenting on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  3. So cute!! They're perfect on that Waves of the Ocean DSP! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...