Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin December 2021 Get Well Card

Happy Tuesday, peeps! I had a fun day at Epcot yesterday...so much so that I switched my park reservation from Hollywood Studios to Epcot for today! I only managed to walk 4.33 miles and I usually walk 8. I'll see if I can do better today. Speaking of doing better, take a look at my punny card for today.


I brought the kit with me but forgot there was no block to stamp with so I used the TV remote. Obviously, I couldn't see to get it straight!

For the inside, I decided to try using the stamp packet and that worked better because it was clear!


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to make another card for tomorrow. Thursday is our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop and I'm all set for that.



4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time at the park! Cute card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. And how clever of you to figure a solution for no-block! I like it! Have fun tomorrow - I do love Epcot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...