Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Stampin' Up! Back on Your Feet Gift Card Holder

Here's my second commissioned gift card holder for EMS. Cinnamon Cider cardstock came in handy to receive the patterned paper from Reminisce. Take a look see...


I used two stamp sets for this creation inspired by Jan Musselman. The sloth is from the Back on Your Feet Stamp Set and the sentiment and garland are from the Peaceful Deer Stamp Set.

My card base is Cinnamon Cider (4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2" and 9").

The patterned paper is cut at 3 1/4" x 4" for the front and 1 3/4" x 4" for the gift card holder on the inside. Let me show you...


The Basic White panel is 4" x 5 1/4". Inks I used are Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive and Cajun Craze.

I stamped the sloth in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored it with my Light and Dark Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blends, Old Olive and Soft Suede Blends. Then I fussy cut it and adhered it to the band aid paper with Stampin' Dimensionals. I'm hoping they will get a chuckle out of my very non-traditional Christmas colors and theme! 

I'm entering my card in these challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #571

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper December 2021

The 12 Months of Christmas #84

Christmas Card Throwdown Pick a Previous Challenge (I picked one from July 2018)


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our weekly Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.



6 comments:

  1. Amazing card. Well done Thanks for joining us at Patterned Paper Challenge

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Patterned Paper Challenge

    https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
    http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Claudia, for commenting on behalf of CHNC.

      Delete
  2. Great idea for someone who is unwell at Christmas time Karen. Thank you for entering the Any Christmas Card Goes Challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect creation for a gift card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting combination of elements!
    Thanks for sharing with the 12 Months of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...