Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Stampin' Up! Encircled in Friendship Fun Fold Sympathy Card

Good Tuesday morning, peeps! This is my last card for awhile from our Thursday Card Group. This kit was provided by Sue M. She got her instructions for the fun fold from Linda Bauwin.


I have no idea where the ingredients came from and Sue didn't remember as she put the kits together quite awhile ago. Update: I was just going through my Annual Catalog marking off sets I have and saw this one that I don't have. The bundle is on page 70. How did I miss getting this?

I finished the inside when I got home. The sentiment is from the retired Well Said Stamp Set.

Not only could this be used as a sympathy card but it could also be for a person who has been diagnosed with or has a terminal illness.

Measurements:

5 1/2" 4 1/4" Crumb Cake Cardstock for base
4 1/2" x 
3 1/4" Crumb Cake Cardstock scored along the 4 1/2" side at a 1/2" for fold
4" x 5 1/4" Very Vanilla Cardstock (mat on base)
3 1/8" x 3 7/8" Very Vanilla Cardstock (for front die cut and sentiment)
3/4" x 4"  Patterned Paper
1 1/4" x 4" Patterned Paper

Thanks for stopping by today. If you have any questions, please ask in a comment. Also, if you aren't a follower, I'd love it if you would click on the "follow" button. My goal is still 100 by December 31. Have a blessed day.

"But the YEPS on my STEPS ~ They're great friends to have around. And so are many, many other friends that I have found....

Dr. Seuss There's A Wocket in my Pocket


10 comments:

  1. Pretty design. I love that die cut with the flowers in the center. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan. You should see the other dies that match. Unfortunately, there was no company identified.

      Delete
  2. Pretty card Karen! Love the layering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning! Great fold and beautiful elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful sympathy card. I love your design, that wonderful fold and beautiful sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That you, Stephanie, for commenting on behalf of FF.

      Delete
  5. Time for me to pull this fun fold back out - I really love it. And your card is gorgeous - that die cut is perfect - the color palette is perfect - it's just a really wunnermus card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...